So disappointed!

Lys

Senior Community Member
I got my Regent today from Elite Car Seats, took it out of the box adjusted the straps, installed it in the car w/ LATCH and tether, go to put Ian in it and I notice 2 small holes in the seat fabric!!!
UGH! I have waited an entire week to get the darn thing and now I have to ship it back to them AFTER I receive a pre-paid shipping label from them- Who knows how long that will take?!?! And then wait for them to receive my damaged one back before they will send me a replacement!
UGH UGH UGH- :(

ADS

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with elitecarseats.com. I ordered a Boulevard car seat, received it in two days and it was perfect. I have ordered spare marathon covers from them also and never had a problem. I hope you get it straightened out soon. :eek:

tjham

Gee, can't you just send the cover back? That would be a lot less trouble on both sides!

Lys

Senior Community Member
tjham said:
Gee, can't you just send the cover back? That would be a lot less trouble on both sides!

Yeah you'd think huh? I've already waited this long for the dang thing. I called them back to ask if there was anything else I could do besides buying a new one to be shipped now and get a credit for this one when I send it back - they said no.
So, I've decided to send this one back and purchase a new one from Great Beginnngs for $25 less! :D

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Bummer about the cover. Hope the second one arrives in pristine condition and at least it will be a savings over the first one.

Lys

Senior Community Member
I knew I loved Britax for a reason! lol
I didn't want to go through the hassle of sending the seat back and Great Beginnings didn't have the Regent in Cougar. :(
So, I called Britax and they are sending me a replacement cover!
Yeah!

granolamama

Lysandra, I have the same problem with the Regent in Blue Bouquet I got on Friday. Will you please check your private messages if you haven't recently? I sent you a question about it.

Thanks,
Helen

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC