Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Community Member

Anybody got any pics of the TF installed FF with a kid in it?

I'm just curious and since I won't be turning around my peanut anytime soon, I'd just like to see what it's going to look like when the time comes. Oh, and I'm too lazy to play with mine just for amusements sake.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Anybody got any pics of the TF installed FF with a kid in it?

There are a couple of installed FF pics in Tammy's Picasa link from her post here:
    http://www.car-seat.org/showpost.php...86&postcount=6

I think they were just for fun though since her daughter looks way too little to FF (for a carseat junkie's kid, anyway).
    Cat in Canada
    DS1 7 yo - 47 lbs (47"/??"t/??"top of head) - boostered in SKMonterey/2TBs/2CowmooPWSG/2HarmonyNBBs
    DS2 4 yo - 34.5 lbs (40"/15"t/??"top of head) - FF in CowmooMA/TrueFit/2Radians/2Nautiluses/HarmonyV7
    Also in possession of: Graco SafeSeat1 and MyRide (loaned out) + 1 demo seat: SnugRide.

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

I've got one, let me go skim through my Photobucket and find it.

Here are 3 that I could find, but I would be more than happy to take some this afternoon for you if you need more.

DS is 4 yrs and 41 lbs I think in these pics. He has tons of room in the seat and it provided great leg support for him FF.

Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

These aren't mine, so I blurred them.
    Last edited by jess71903; 03-23-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Carseat Crazy

Here is the only one I could find right now... If you want anything specific I can take pics for you later.

JANELLE, nanny to
    B - 8 , S - 6, K 4

Senior Community Member

Thanks guys. Nothing specific, those are great. I was just curious how the kid would sit. It seems to have a very nice natrual recline to it and I was worried about it being very straight because it doesn't have a base. But I guess the flippy foot thing helps.

No, it definitely has quite a bit of natural recline. In fact, I have seen some people post that they are not personally 100% comfy with the amount of recline. Maybe it is worse in some vehicles than others. I like the bit of recline in mine.
    Cat in Canada
    DS1 7 yo - 47 lbs (47"/??"t/??"top of head) - boostered in SKMonterey/2TBs/2CowmooPWSG/2HarmonyNBBs
    DS2 4 yo - 34.5 lbs (40"/15"t/??"top of head) - FF in CowmooMA/TrueFit/2Radians/2Nautiluses/HarmonyV7
    Also in possession of: Graco SafeSeat1 and MyRide (loaned out) + 1 demo seat: SnugRide.