making a footrest for nautilus?

christineka

I moved ds to the middle seat and during our hour drive he kept sticking his feet on the front armrests and the middle table thingie. I told him to stop, but I realized that his feet are likely uncomfortable dangling and he was just seeking a place to rest his feet. I've heard about some pool noodle footrest. Is that something I can make for a 6 year old in a nautilus? How do you make those. Is there something else to make that would be better?

ADS

momof3boys541

I am having the same problem with my son in the GN and am curious to find out how to make a footrest also. We went on a 5 hour trip this weekend and he was complaining his legs hurt.

AtTheSouthDam

Well, I am not sure where how you connect the foot rest on a Nautilus but you simply cut the pool noodle to fit and thread a string through it. On convertible car seats you can then connect it through the rear facing belt path. But on a Nauti i am not sure.

For DD1 I just bundled an old twin comforter in a pillow case and have it squished on the floor between the 2nd and third row.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The hippo stool is taller than other stools if you need more height for a little kiddo...and if there's a hump on the floor it might curve over it? http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...0000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10727395
This one's smaller, for kids with longer legs.. http://www.allaboardtoys.com/sesame...t=GN-65085&utm_campaign=google+product search

(And no, I don't consider these to be dangerous projectiles, unless you are in a bad high speed rollover and they somehow go UP off the floor, in which case they are still light and are the least of your troubles :eek:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC