Rachel Nautilus

Joyofbirth

I called Graco and asked about this. The woman I spoke with said that they would not have them until mid-April to early-May in stores. And then it would vary by store whether or not they carried them in-store or not. Just thought I'd share as I'm sure others are wondering about this. I am also wondering if anyone has any other or different information.

ADS

MoreLatte

Our Target has never had the Nautilus, but last week had both Reese and Rachel on display and in stock. They were on sale for $159

Joyofbirth

Well, I wonder why she told me that. They haven't had them at my Target and I can't get the Target.com locator to work for just that item. I called Graco and asked if she could tell me which Target in my area has them in stock. She said she really couldn't tell me and then told me that the Rachel seat wasn't going to be in stores for a couple more months. Graco used to tell me where I could find a particular pattern of a seat, but now it seems they won't.

heyruthie

this past week, both of my 2 local targets had 1 on display, as well as at least 1 in stock. 1 store also had Reese. i snapped a pic of the Rachel while i was there, since it was the first time i'd seen it, and in case anyone was interested :) however, i do NOT think they were on sale....i think they were $179 or something....

latemarchdownload001.jpg

HEVY

That is strange. The color of the above Rachel is closer to the color I expected it to be, but NOT the color of the one in my Target.

flutie128

I have seen it at all of my local Targets that I frequent. It is really nice looking. I like it and the Reese way better than the mess cover I got from BRU for DS. I would be get it for my DD but only when she is old enough.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

It si great to see real life photos of the Rachael Nautilus. Has anyone seen the Miley IRL? I'm dying to see it. I ordered two from Albee Baby yesterday so I'm hoping to get them early next week.

solmama

When we go down the carseat aisle at Target, my ds chooses the Rachel over the Reese every time. He likes it better. I'll probably be getting him one sometime this summer and am actually considering buying him the pink one.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have never commented on carseat covers in front of my DN (who rides in Onyx Regents in both parents' cars, a Galaxy GN in my car, and a Regal BV in my mom's car), but I have apparently had an influence on her. :eek:

A few weeks ago, I was at Target with her and we cut through the baby section to get from one end of the store to the other (and so I could look at carseats :eek:).

DN, who is three, saw the Rachel GN and said, "Hey! That is like my fancy car seat in your car!"

I said, "You're right, R, it is."

She then commented on the cover and her response was VERY similar to my response. :whistle: I am shocked at how honest she was. Well, I guess I shouldn't be shocked. She is related to me, after all. :p

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
When we go down the carseat aisle at Target, my ds chooses the Rachel over the Reese every time. He likes it better. I'll probably be getting him one sometime this summer and am actually considering buying him the pink one.

If he likes it, why not? Go for it!

I won't buy the Rachel because the only kid who rides in my GN is my DN and she doesn't like it. If my other DN, who is four, saw the Rachel cover, she would probably love it.

D

dalilamakarma

I just bought one 2 weeks ago at Target, and they had another one there.
My problem is I can't get it to fit in my car properly, I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon.
And from the research I have done so far, it looks like I need to get a different car.
I had no idea how complicated this was.
A friend turned me on to this site (thanks goes out to her).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC