cow print marathon too "girly" for a boy?

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I don't really think there's anything girly about the cowmoo print, I've always considered it gender neutral. :shrug-shoulders:

If I had to choose girly or boyish to label it, I'd be more likely to label it boy'ish if that makes you feel better? ;)

mamabear

funny you ask...I was worried it would be to "boyish" for my girl! :p LOL

Glad we got it though. I think it's neutral...

pastrygirl

It's great for a boy! My son loves his cow seat, and gets excited when he sees a "cow seat" in someone else's car, LOL!

emars002

Before we got it I thought it might be too boyish for my DD but I think it is very gender neutral IMO:)

urchin_grey

Hmm. I've always thought of it as GN. I mean, its black and white and a farm animal print. LOL

And it was the one I was going to get before I decided on the TF instead, by the way. ;)

ginny4

gosh i love that cover. we have one. gender neutral for sure. my son ride sin it but my DD talks good things about it too

AllieCanada

I definitely consider it to be GN. I used it for both DS and DD although DD did prefer to use our AF cover more then the cow one

munchkin

Very gender neutral. M loved it when she first saw it (though she tends to pick pink covers now) and E is all smiles when he sees it on his seat.

Last edited:

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Where do you guys all live? ;)

Around here it's pretty common to see people with cow-print VEHICLE seat covers. I do live in farm country, though. Or rather, in the town nearest farm country.

ETA: I think a lot of folks around here would pick a cow-moo cover for their child of either sex, simply because they couldn't find a John Deere cover. :D

Last edited:

skaterbabs

Honestly, for every "is it too girly?" post I've seen, I've seen a "is it too boyish?" post. :p it's the only truly cute gender-neutral I know of on the market right now. Put a boy in it, and it's boyish. Put a girl in it and it's girly. :twocents:

Misty-Bug

I don't think so. I have a friend who has that seat for her three year old boy. now if it was pink and brown in a cow pattern I would say yes. But it is a cow.

Misty-Bug

ETA: I think a lot of folks around here would pick a cow-moo cover for their child of either sex, simply because they couldn't find a John Deere cover. :D

now THAT would be a cover! JOHN DEERE! Cooper would love it. Wonder if SK would make one. lol. I am not about the cow print but I would definately consider the JD one

daniele_ut

Another vote for gender neutral. DS has ridden in our Cowmoo for the past 3 years and it's going to get handed down to dd when she outgrows her bright orange KeyFit someday. 13 months and counting. . .

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC