Got my new Marathons and they have DOMs of 2007

glockchick

One is Dec and one is July. I guess I should have asked. :( I wouldn't have paid as much as I did if I'd known they were that old. And I can't send them back without loosing shipping both ways.

I hate not being able to buy IRL. :(

Last edited:
ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
yuck..if i see one on sale, I assume it is older,but within the last year.....I think for ones that are more than a year old, that should be disclosed up front. Sorry.

glockchick

dang Shanna you're not having any luck at all are you? :(

-Sarah/serabi

Not a bit. :( It's enough to make me wanna stick my fingers in my ears and go buy whatever is purtiest/cheapest at Wal-Mart. :mad:

Ordered from BestBuyBaby. I've ordered from there before and the DOM was fine.

I need to compose an email, but right now I just can't. Maybe later.

glockchick

I emailed them letting them know that I am not happy to have received seats that are 1/3 through their life span, and that I would like to return them without being charged for shipping.

I'll let you know what they say.

At this point, I'm thinking I'll go check out the AOEs and True Fits that I can get here in town just to be sure I get a recent seat. :p

TheQueenMother

I hope they trade you for more recent DOMs. I will have to say I have always been pleased w/ DOMs from AlbeeBaby . I am in a similar location with nothing local and have to shop online. A refund of 20% would make me consider keeping them though, particularly if you like the covers. Which ones did you order?
Amanda

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC