For Sale or Trade Ju-Ju-Be & SkipHop * Packabe * BeSmart * MiniBe*

lovinwaves

I would be interested in doing a trade for another Ju-Ju-Be Bag. Spam me with what you have :love: I would also be interested in buying your Ju-Ju-Be, even if you aren't interested in trading with me :)

They are all freshly washed and cleaned :love:

3 Ju-Ju-Be bags for sale, and 1 Skip Hop :love:

Groovy Garden Packabe - $60 shipped SOLD

Mint Julep Minibe - $47 shipped SOLD

Purple Paisley BeSmart - $55 shipped SOLD

SkipHop Duo. Super cute Corduroy!- $35 shipped

Photo_020209_003.jpg

Photo_020209_002.jpg

Photo_020209_001.jpg

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

Front organizer pocket
DSC02170_0001.jpg

Changing Pad
DSC02165_0001.jpg

Awesome extra bag that comes with it. It magnets inside the main pocket.
DSC02163_0001.jpg

DSC02164_0001.jpg

Inside main area
DSC02168_0001.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Auntie2Avi

Do you have any interior pictures of the BeSmart? It is stunning, but I'm not sure how it will look with a red stroller.

I really shouldn't open your diaper bag posts :p.

lovinwaves

Let me take some for you :) The BeSmart is a great size, and most people in public mistake it for a handbag instead of diaper bag. I think it would look great with a red stroller :D

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I know a member who may be interested in the purple paisley. Other than my self...LOL.

JKA1217. It will be couple days before she may know though. She had her baby this morning via c section.

Auntie2Avi

Let me take some for you :) The BeSmart is a great size, and most people in public mistake it for a handbag instead of diaper bag. I think it would look great with a red stroller :D

Sorry to bother you but I am really interested in the bag but I want to see interior pictures if possible before I buy it. Do you have the stroller clips for it?

lovinwaves

I washed it last night, and am still waiting for it to dry. Let me see if it's ok to take pictures of it now...

:)

ETA: And, no, it didn't come with stroller clips.

Auntie2Avi

Will the BeSmart work with the stroller clips Ju-Ju-Be has on their web site? If so I want it! Send me a PM so that I can Paypal you.

popsicle

Are you interested in buying a Lush Paisley Between? I'm liking my Harvey's bag more than my JJBs these days. :eek: I might trade / partial trade for the Packabe though. (Is that the one I sold to Mom25boys?)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC