Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

cover sets: MA, BLVD--SOLD!, RA

Marathon: never-been-used Ashley Floral (yellow with red/pink flowers) complete cover set. $70 plus shipping.

Boulevard: Park Avenue (grey with multi-colored stripes) complete cover set for the old style headwings, though I've heard that it will also fit the new style. Cover is in EUC, as it was only used for a few months. $45 shipped. SOLD!

Roundabout: Tan Swirl (tan with small black polka dots) cover and belly pad, EUC. This will become available in July when my Roundabout expires. (The cover is much newer than the seat.) $35 shipped.
    Last edited by lizajane30; 03-13-2009 at 12:26 PM.
    Linda, mama to Morgan 12/26/05 Frontier booster mode and Maeve 10/04/08 Frontier harness mode

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: cover sets: MA, BLVD, RA

Will you please send me a pic of the park ave cover.I am getting a onyx and would maybe like something softer.
    STRESSED IS DESSERTS BACKWARDS

Is the MA cover, Tan Swirl too boring for you? I'm probably going to buy my friends MA from her and she said it has this cover...I would love a girly cover......I've been stuck with Granite forever....

H-5/99 A-8/03 J-B/D-4/05 E-9/06 and A-10/11

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lauralou View Post
    Will you please send me a pic of the park ave cover.
    Photos here:
    The entire cover set, including infant padding

Close-up of fabric pattern, grey and multi-color stripes

Quote Originally Posted by kidrepair View Post
    Is the MA cover, Tan Swirl too boring for you? I'm probably going to buy my friends MA from her and she said it has this cover...I would love a girly cover......I've been stuck with Granite forever....
    I'm kinda tired of the Tan Swirl, since we've got one on DD's current RA. If I can get a different cover, would you want to buy the Ashley instead of trading?
    Linda, mama to Morgan 12/26/05 Frontier booster mode and Maeve 10/04/08 Frontier harness mode

Pmd you..Ill take it.
    STRESSED IS DESSERTS BACKWARDS

I'm kinda tired of the Tan Swirl, since we've got one on DD's current RA. If I can get a different cover, would you want to buy the Ashley instead of trading?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, I really can't afford to buy anything right now, my DH's job totally stinks right now, good luck....

H-5/99 A-8/03 J-B/D-4/05 E-9/06 and A-10/11