April Parents Magazine...

zactayaus

I got my April issue of Parents Magazine in the mail today. They have an intire section about car seat misues and how to correct it. They talked about proper position of harness straps in both rear and forward facing seats. They talked about how to tell if your child has outgrown his seat. They talked about not borrowing latch anchors if the center seat doesn't have it's own. They also say that you need to rear face your kiddo till the limits of their seat and one of the most common mistakes is turning your child forward too soon.:thumbsup: I thought it was a great article.

ADS
Parents Magazine! Awseome article! They say ERF! YAY!

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but April 2009 Parents Issue Page 123-128 talks about carseat saftey.
They seem like they are all for ERF.

You have to get this article it is awseome!

So, far so good. The only thing I don't like is this: Boosters are available in two styles: high back and backless. If your car's seat back is lower than the middle of your child's ear, go with a high back booster so she'll have adequate headsupport. Otherwise, using a backless booster is ok. (i think they should say use a high back until it is outgrown).

First page pic: Girl about 2ish? in a Maxi Cosi
Second page: Infant seat and honestly I have no idea what kind(had side wings?)
Third page: Britax Marathon(cute girly print a conture cover)
Fourth page: Lizzard Graco High back booster(CUTE CUTE)
Fifth page: Evenflo Generations(talking aboug combination seats)

UGHHHH the last page: Advertisement is that stupid SONIC one with 3 kids across the back all in wrong. Stupid Sonic!

**Oops, sorry somehow I totally missed your post***

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC