Britax Wizard $199.99

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

In my quest to find a Britax Boulevard car seat I found a website that still had Britax Wizard car seats for sale in the New Blues denim. I emailed them to find out the manufacture date and I just received email back from them. They are manufactured in 2004 and he had two left. I can't remember but I think shipping was free. I'm not interested in one but thought maybe someone else would be interested. I know that they don't have the 6 year life span left on them but maybe someone who doesn't need the six years may be interested.

They were at a site called adorablymine.com I don't know anything about the store. Just thought you guys might want to know.

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm going to be upset if I find out that they are on mega sale (the BV, I mean). We just paid FULL PRICE for the one for my mom's car.

BABYGIRLLYNDSEY

FYI, I ordered our boulevard from elitecarseats.com yesterday. I paid $299.99. Today I received email from them that starting 15th and going through 21st they are having a Britax sale 10 % off so the Boulevard will be $269.99. I was so upset. :mad: I got on their site and talked so someone through the live chat and they are refunding me the $30.00 that I would have saved had I ordered Friday. Just thought you guys would like to know about the sale. :)

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
I thought Albee had them cheaper now...the patterns that are going out.

I did just see the coutor MA's for 229 vs their origional 299

Susan

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC