Would you buy a scenera or uptown?

I am needing to do 3-across my backseat. Should I just get another scenera(they are 49.50) or get an Uptown for (99.98ish)?

Does the uptown and scenera puzzle together good?
I may just do a booster in the middle of them.

Before I do this though, I am going to see if I can get 3-across with my FPSVD(i can't get this till Thursday though-it is in my cousin's car for when she transports logan's sometimes to preschool).

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Actually, a RF Uptown and a RF Scenera puzzle PERFECTLY. And you get SO much more harness height. If you can swing it I'd get the Uptown (though our Big Lots still has some, they are only $65.)

Oh, and the Uptown has an 8 year expiration, Scenera only has 6. So even if your Uptown ends up being Mar. 08 date (I think that was last manufacture date, that's what Big Lots has) you'd still have more time with it left then with a brand-new Scenera.

Kat_Momof3

depends what you can afford.

if you can afford to spend more, go with the uptown... otherwise, the scenera will work fine.

I'd check big lots, first, though.

HA! What can I afford? Nothing right now-hubby has been out of work for 6 weeks now, but he goes back the end of the month(union iron worker). But, I need to saftely transport my daycare kids too. I refuse to put a 16 month old FF in a chase ;-)!

65.00 would be ok, because I have 75.00 right now set aside for carseats. I am going to have to go to the bad neighborhood a few towns over and check out the big lots. I am going to double check though first and see if my FPSVD will work or not.
An 8 year expiration would be sweet, especially since I do daycare.
It would make sense because then Logan would have another back up ;-)

Lea_Ontario

I'd buy a Scenera , but that's because the Uptown isn't available where I am - therefor not an option for me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC