Pablomichi---- a message for you

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
How is Katie-Noel doing with the bus and school? I have been meaning to ask you how she is doing. Is the bus working out? Or did you decide against the bus?

Keep us posted about how she is doing.

ADS

Michi

Patriot,
Sorry - I missed your post! I have been so busy!

Katie-Noel is doing very well, thank you for asking!
We had a few 'kinks' to work out with the bus the first week, but they now have her in a 5 pt. Scenera, so I am okay with that.

She absolutely loves school, and her teacher says that she is adjusting very well in the classroom and getting along great with the other kids.
She's really a happy-go-lucky kid, so I didn't envision too many problems, but it is still really nice to get that reassurance...KWIM?

At HOME on the other hand....:rolleyes:
She is still adjusting to having to get up early - and she NEEDS a nap soooo bad by the time she gets home! So do I for that matter!;)

Michi
ps - That's her (in her MA) up in my 'new' avatar!

cmm7

She looks so tall in your picture... what slot is she in in the MA? It just looks like she's really tall torsoed so it's hard to picture her in a Scenara.

Michi

She is fairly tall - but she's still on the second set from the top in the MA.
In the Scenera she's just a HAIR under the top slots...so I pray she doesn't grow too much this year!

skaterbabs

pablomichi said:
She is fairly tall - but she's still on the second set from the top in the MA.
In the Scenera she's just a HAIR under the top slots...so I pray she doesn't grow too much this year!

She fits just like Joyjoy does, and she'll be three next month and weighs 36 lbs. lol

Michi

They must be right around the same size...Katie-Noel is also 36 lbs!:)
How tall is JoyJoy? I haven't measured Kate lately...I should do that...:rolleyes:

skaterbabs

They must be! Joyjoy weighs 36 lbs too. I'm not sure how tall she is, the last time I measured her she was 36", but that was several months ago and she's grown since then I think.:rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC