Anyone have a side by side pic

U

Unregistered

I am wanting to see a side by side of a scenera with a true fit or a radian. My daughter will soon outgrow her seat by height and will need to FF in about 6 months or so, depending on her wieght curve. She is currently 32 pound and 37 inches tall RF in scenera.

SO does anyone have a picture of an almost 3 year old in a radian and a true fit and a scenra?

ADS

Joyofbirth

I don't have side-by-side, but I have a pic of my dd in the truefit. She is about the same size as your dd. Let me know if it would be hrelpful.

mygirlkat74

I have a pic of my 3.5 year old son in the True Fit. He is 42 inchs tall and normally in his Nautilus. The harness is on the third slot. Don't have a scenera.

101_1208.jpg

mygirlkat74

Forgot to say, it the harness was just slightly higher than his shoulders, he wouldn't sit too still for a good decent shot.

CDNTech

Senior Community Member
DS1 at 5 years old with a 16+" torso... he still fit in the Radian rear facing by height (just barely). We took this picture for fun, he was too heavy to rear face at 36lbs.
413178536_aea4680d39.jpg

U

Unregistered

rodentranger- your child is about the same size as my dd. Her head hitsabout the same place on scenra. I really would like the TF but whats the point if I wont be using the Rf part of it....I wish somtimes I did not know about all the wonderful carseat to choose from.....

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC