Carseat video playing at store...

I was shopping at the BX (Base Exchange) yesterday, and when I went through the electronics section, I saw a carseat installation video playing on all of the screens! I could tell the seat was one of the Britax conversion seats, so it may have been one of theirs that comes with the carseat. I was impressed, though, that they were playing it on all of their TVs, instead of the latest Disney movie or Anime' feature... :)

ADS

Kellyr2

Does your PX carry any Britax? I keep watching the carseat aisle at ours and there is NEVER anything good over there!

The one I was in yesterday doesn't. :( It's a small one though. The larger base nearby does carry some... Marathons, I believe. The one with the yellow background/floral print, and a plain one. They had the plain Parkways, too. :cool:

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
When I lived in Germany, a tech in asked the PX if they'd carry Britax and she was told, "No, never," because of the price point.

Smiles365

Senior Community Member
I just looked on AAFES website and they are now carrying Britax seats online! They have the MA, RA, Parkway, Companion, and a few Britax strollers listed. It's about time they have them. Price is pretty good, and the best part for those of us considered OCONUS is that they will actually ship to us.

SarahP

Was that at aafes.com proper? When I looked I was redirected to BabyUniverse?
Ours does not carry them - but then they only have about 2 seats --- But the new PX is being built and should be larger!

Smiles365

Senior Community Member
It's on the main AAFES website. If you go to Children's, then Baby, and then Car Seats, Infant Carriers & Strollers. I didn't try to put it in my cart or anything, but it did say free shipping on all orders over $49 or purchased with your Military Star card.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
OMGosh! You're RIGHT!!!

Marathon - $249 (Ashley Floral, Granite)
Roundabout - $199 (Denim, Onyx Gray)
Parkway - $99 (Brownstone, Granite)
Companion - $169 (Onyx)

Some other new ones since the last time I looked:
Chicco Keyfit - $149 (Explorer)
Combi Centre DX - $130 (Mango, Keylime)
Compass Infant Car Seat - $90 (Charcoal Plaid, Chesapeake)
Combi Avatar - $99 (Coastal-Blue, Crimson, Sundance-Orange, Granite-Gray)
Compass Folding Booster - $90 (True Blue)

They seem to have added several of those just in the past two months since I started carseat-shopping. :) I wish they had better covers on the Parkways, though. Originally I was considering one for my 4.5 y/o dd (went with the Radian), but now am considering for my 7 y/o ds and 9 y/o dd.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC