Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Question Should I SELL My Regent?????

I'm debating letting go of my Regent (Blue Bonnet) I purchased in April (call me crazy) because it doesn't install well in DH'c current vehicle, and she loves her DC much more in my car. So it's just sitting in my closet. I was going to just "save" it until she outgrows the DC, but that could be 2 yrs.....Would anyone be interested before I officially decide

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

oh sure....tempt me why don't ya

I could go for a new seat here. I just posted about my baby going into the RA which my 2.5 yo dd was in. Now she's in the FPSE but I'm not sure for how long. Actually, my 5 yr old would be a better fit for the Regent...but..the blue flowery one? hehe na, I don't think that's his style.

But enough of my ramblings. I'm just itching to buy a new seat!!!!!!!!

Sorry, no...if I were really in the market, if I had the funds for buying a new seat...I just might jump at this one, but, no, sorry. I'm not a buyer today.

I would definitely recommend selling it though if it's not being used. No sense in wasting any of that life span.

~Tara~
    7 kids in 3 seats
    Ages 16yr - 2yr

CPS Technician
    Sending you a message!!
    Becky CPS Tech, driver of '05 Quest, and Mama to
    DS 8y 6m (51.5" 61# torso 20") Backless Turbo and parkway
    DD 6y 4m (47" 42.5# torso 16") Parkway and Radian F/F
    DD 4y 1m (42" 35# torso 15") Marathon F/F

Carseat Crazy
    are you local to ct/ma/ri area by any chance?

Senior Community Member
    I am in New York - Hudson valley/Dutchess County- should have stated this in first message!

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melaniev
    are you local to ct/ma/ri area by any chance?
    just curious, melaniev, where are you located? I am in northern RI and haven't seen anyone use RI in their posts before.

CCO 4/15