In search of Graco Cargo

The ultra cargo to be specific. I need one that isn't the crazy padded kind. My niece will only sit without screaming(sensory issues) in the Cargo.

I want my sister to get a radian65 right now, but they can't afford that at the moment and hopefully can once she outgrows the cargo.

She currently is in my Ultra Cargo that is about to expire.

She is 3 years old, 31 pounds, 14.5 inch torso, so if this has at least 2 years of life left on it it would be great.

ADS

NannyMom

I have an old Cargo, not a ton of padding. I'll have to check the expiration this week (it's at someone else's home). I think it expires this year or next.

Thank you!!! I didn't realize it is so hard to find the non-padded kind.
She has sensory issues and hates alot of padding on anything. My sister said this is the only carseat she will ride in. She has a FPSVD too and she hates it. (that may be on swap soon, lol)

melniemi

I have a Cargo but it expires this Dec. The one she is in should be good until Dec. Graco seats always expire the Dec 6 years after year of manufacture, regardless of the month they were manufactured in.

Oh shoot! Your right it would expire in December. YAY!

I am going to tell her that. Maybe that will help a little. I doubt she will be able to afford a radian until tax time next year(which she would only need a seat for about a month).

I would do a chase, but it doesn't work in 3-across in her tiny nissan sentra(2001ish).

Still looking if anyone has one. Since this one doesn't expire till december she still needs a back up in her husband's car(as they switch cars around-whichever one is working).

kidrepair

I have a Cargo but it expires this Dec. The one she is in should be good until Dec. Graco seats always expire the Dec 6 years after year of manufacture, regardless of the month they were manufactured in.

Darnit, I didn't know that, I just trashed a perfectly good one because the date was February 03, so it would have still been good for 9 months, oh well, my 5 yr. old is too heavy and my 2 yr. old is still rf, but I did like that seat...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC