Brand new Sunshine Kids Radian for sale- coastal blue

gobsmacked

Well, my Radian arrived on Friday, but we just cannot get a good install in my Honda Accord since it doesn't have LATCH. I can install it very well in my Odyssey captain's chair though.

I'd like what I paid for it- $179. Shipping included.

Please PM me if interested.

ADS
I would want to buy it! ...*If* I could sell my AO and get the money for it immediately... but I know you probably need the $ right away to purchase the *new* seat. :( I've been semi-regretting the AO purchase since the Radian arrived. :rolleyes: Are you going with the Regent, then?

gobsmacked

Yes, I am going with the Regent. I tried one today in my car, and it worked.

If no one else is interested, I can wait a little while. We leave on Wed for a week trip, so I have a little time to sell it.

I'm glad the Regent worked! I'm going to try and sell the AO next weekend; my neighbor is having a big yard sale. I'm already putting some Pfaltzgraff dishes out to sell. If I can sell it, I will let you know! Actually, the neighbor having the yard sale was interested in getting the same AO (she loved the cover), so maybe I could just ask *her* if she's interested...

gobsmacked

Cool. Keep me posted. I'll be out of town but will be online some, so you can leave me a message here, or email me at melaniewb @ moscow . com

Out of curiosity, what is your zip code?

Only if I can get my AO sold this weekend at my neighborhood's yard sale. If you have another offer, though, feel free to take it. I can get another one from Albee, no money lost either way for me. :)

Did you get my email?

gobsmacked

I don't think I did get your email. I got one and replied, did you get the reply?

I'm leaving town tomorrow, so LMK after the weekend if you still want it. Thanks.

crystal vowell

What is the least you will take for it I might be interested if I can not use it rf in my spectra I could use it ff for my friends daughter.

My AO did not sell at my yard sale. Neither did any of my other higher-end items. :( Apparently it wasn't a good day for knowledgeable yard-salers; if anyone had really understood what a good deal they were getting on the quality stuff I had up for sale... :rolleyes: I was selling the AO for $109, which is what I paid for it. It's a year old per DOM, and only used for... umm... 6 weeks or so. And they cost $179 or more brand new in most stores, online or otherwise.

I'm still going to try and sell it, but you need to sell yours too, I'm sure the sooner the better. I'll keep watching this thread though, in case I sell mine shortly and you've still got yours... :)

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I tried to send you a PM, wanted to know what the DOM was on this seat... you can pm me back and hopefully work something out! :) Thanks

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC