How fast do you have to walk into a wall

CarSeatPoncho

to realize that speed kills?

In the CS Chat income thread, Jennifer mom to 7 brought up an intriguing point, about running into a wall and trying to stop yourself with you arms (a demonstation her husband would use in safety classes).

It reminded me of times I have absentmindedly walked into things, like walls, doors, parking meters (don't ask :rolleyes:). You know, you're reading something, texting, checkin' out the guys, when ka-BAM! IT HURTS, and I'm probably not even going 5 miles an hour!

Imagine the bang at 30 mph! :eek: And that's "slow" in car world. When I'm stuck behind someone going 30 mph, I just want to tear my hair out!

Y'know what I'm sayin?

ADS

sunnymw

Amen. Isn't walking 2mph? I'm right there with you--I'm great at running into stuff!!! And it HURTS!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC