2009 Nautilus?

SPJ&E

Does anyone have a 2009 Nautilus yet?

I am excited to say that I am the proud owner of one, as of this afternoon.

On the way back from our mini-vacation today, we decided to stop at Target for no reason really. I wanted to look at the Nautilus they have there (Reese, all gray, plush) since we were planning to get another Nautilus soon anyway. I wanted to hold off for a while to try to get a 2009, so we'd have an extra year on it. I'm not a huge fan of the gray, but whatever.

So Alisha tipped the box over a little and I asked what the date was. I was sold as soon as I seen that it was a 2009. I prefer my Matrix (black/silver), but the manufacture date makes up for it. Alisha likes it and it's for her car, so that's all that matters I guess.

The box was short and square, rather than that huge/tall one they used to come in and the seat was put together except for the headrest (don't know if that's a new thing or not). Our other, we got this past September and had to put the back on and headrest (armrests were already on). The manual was the 9/08 version (different than our other Nautilus). It's not the one that says you can use LATCH in booster mode though...it's the one that says absolutely nothing about it (our other one specifically says don't do it).

So anyway...I was excited and had to post about it! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Nifty! I had to put out a new floor model yesterday at work and I noticed all I had to do was snap the back into the base and slide the headrest in...that seems way different from what I used to read about having to put the armrests on....it was a breeze!

:thumbsup:

ed_tricia

Yay! That's cool. We tried to get '09, but ended up with an '08 instead. She was so close to outgrowing her seat, I didn't want to wait another 2-3 weeks to "maybe" get a newer one. Oh well! I would have loved to have one already assembled-it made me a little nervous to be responsible for turning it into one piece.
We love our Matrix. I went to several stores so I could feel the fabrics in person, and I liked Matrix best, but we left it up to DD and she wanted the black and gray one.

NannyMom

Awesome! I bought one last month and got Oct 08. I think Target's come with the back together. BRU has theirs with the back not together (but arms were on when I bought mine there).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC