Reigan's $8 & under JBF Sale "rejects"...all Gymboree & Naartjie

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
The place where our JBF sale is held has extremely harsh lighting and it picks up on the tiniest flaws on things...which is a blessing & a curse. :rolleyes:

Out of the 200+ items, here is what was "rejected" for staining...as you can tell, the stains aren't significant otherwise they would be easy to see as these were taken in natural light with no flash.

JBFR1.jpg

Gymboree Garden Dreams O'all Set 3-6m...rejected for staining on the collar. $8
Gymboree Jardin Francaise Romper/Hat/Socks 6-9m...rejected for stains...somewhere... :p $8 **SOLD**
Gymboree Candy Apple Dress & Embroidered Onesie 3-6m...rejected for stains at the neckline of the onesie...I seriously think we wore this once...I kept buying this stupid outfit because it was so cute on the hanger and then hating it when I put it on her because it washed her out so bad. $8
Gymboree Dandelion Wishes Yoga Set 3-6m...rejected for staining at the neckline...it is discolored, but still great for play. $5 **Pending**

JBFR2.jpg

Gymboree Strawberry Fields Set 3-6m- Onesie, Sweater, leggings, shoes & Hat...rejected for stains...somewhere. **SOLD**
Gymboree Jardin Francaise Romper 12-18m...rejected for stains...I know we wore this ONCE for comparison pictures since we had this in every size from preemie through 12-18m $8 **Pending**

JBFR3.jpg

Gymboree Jardin Francaise Set 6-9m - Two shirts & the HTF toile pants...rejected because ONE of the shirts has staining :)rolleyes:) and I didn't want to mess with redoing the tag. $8 **SOLD**
Gymboree Sunshine Daydreams Set 12-18m...rejected because there are two spots on the belly that would come out with a clorox bleach pen. :rolleyes: $5 **Pending**

JBFR4.jpg

Gymboree Bubble Fun l/s shirt Sz 4...rejected for stains...can you see 'em? Neither can I. :rolleyes: $2
Naartjie Floaty Fish Set Sz 3/4...fit Reigan last summer, might fit her again...rejected for a "water mark" stain on the tank...$8 **Pending**

JBFR5.jpg

*** All these sets are SOLD***
Gymboree Dandelion Wishes Shirt & Skort 2T...rejected for stains...again, somewhere...$5
Gymboree Pool Party Shirt & Skort Sz3/2T...rejected for stains, this is what I would consider "play" condition as it does show wash wear, but it's perfectly fine for summer play in the backyard! $5
Gymboree Pool Party Shirt & Skort Sz3/2T...rejected for stains, and a bleach spot on the front. This is what I would consider "play" condition as it does show wash wear, but it's perfectly fine for summer play in the backyard! $5

Last edited:
ADS

strollerfreak

Senior Community Member
If you're wanting to give up the floaty fish set, mmm!

Yeah, she can part with it...because you can tell that she's always in danger of being a poor nekkid child...:rolleyes:

So you & Des want to split shipping? Or do you want to wait and see if there are more dresses after I pick up my unsold stuff on Sunday and then just stick Des's outfit in there with your stuff?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC