Nautilus Elite release said to be April

U

Unregistered

I'm not a regular here but I've been searching around here trying to figure out- what looks to be a question for many people- Nautilus or Frontier?? I just noticed that there is supposed to be a Nautilus Elite coming out and I found this page that covers its features and says it's supposed to be in stock in April.

I don't know if anyone else has posted this site yet, but here it is!

http://www.babysupermarket.com/baby...F_Tj0zfg&scid=SearchResults&spoffset=2&s_id=0

Like another poster, I was hoping it would have more crotch strap positions, but this doesn't mention it.

ADS
U

Unregistered

I just phoned Graco and they said the Nautilus Elite will be out in 4-8 weeks and the ONLY difference is the fabric. Quite a price hike for just a fabric change don't you think?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
It's supposed to also have a seatbelt lockoff. Is it possible the graco rep just didn't know that because they don't have the manual to look at yet?

SarahLong

I just bought a Mariposa Nautilus yesterday and in the seatbelt installation section it mentioned a belt lock off? I didn't even look for it on the seat since I used LATCH. Maybe I'm imagining things, lol...

G8r4evr

It looks sooo comfy,,,but when it comes time for a Nauti, Im still going with the Mariposa!! Now if they would make a GN Mariposa Elite, I would be SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I just bought a Mariposa Nautilus yesterday and in the seatbelt installation section it mentioned a belt lock off? I didn't even look for it on the seat since I used LATCH. Maybe I'm imagining things, lol...

I guess they are going to save some money by only having to print one manual for both seats, then :D

NannyMom

New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak Crash Force approximately

What does that mean? I now know what the NCAP is, thanks to the Chicago Tribune article. Does this mean they are testing the seat with the higher speed used for NCAP?

disbugsmomma

With the colors on that one, I think it now looks like every Eddie Bauer seat on the market. That price jump is ridiculous too. I think the original price point on them when the first seat came out was perfect at $129, but for it to jump that much is crazy. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC