Is a BJCS mini overkill for us? What else?

ZephyrBlue

DS will be 4.5 when this baby is born. He's not a big stroller rider, but does want to ride when it's his idea :rolleyes: My 6yo rides more than him; she gets tired really easily and just can't walk long distances (she's only 33lbs and short, so is still a good fit in a stroller)

Would a BJCS mini be overkill for us? I love my BOB revo and was thinking about a duallie, but that's a honkin big stroller for the mall and some zoo trips, no?

I need to save up for this one (I miss the days when I could just choose and order. This 4th baby is cramping my buying style a bit, LOL!) So, I'd like to make a decision and start putting $$ away. I really loved my Mac twin, and am wondering if it's best to just get a Twin Techno instead.

I was going to get a sit n stand, but hated the Joovy when I had one; they're just heavy, hard to steer and feel cheap.

What would you buy if you were me?

ADS

Rosey

I have both strollers (the twin techno and bjcmd). I LOVE them both. I enjoy pushing both of them. The BJCMD has better sunshades and is better over grass..........the TT isn't bad per se, but the BJCMD is better in that scenario. But I like the Mac fold better than the book fold of the BJCMD. Both are good for newborns. I feel like my light sbs strollers serve the same purpose as a sit n stand without being limos.

I don't really think you could go wrong either way, and do not think it is overkill. My 5yo still rides.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC