MA/VT/NY/CT residents, we have a tech class

Maedze

and we need warm bodies in the seats! Please sign up!

Hello,

The upcoming Holyoke 32-Hour CPS Tech Class is in danger of being cancelled. Please help us increase the number of Technicians by signing up someone from your agency or forwarding the information to someone that may be interested.

The class will be held at the Holyoke Fire Department on March 11, 12, 20 and 21, 2009. The class is held each day from 8:00 a.m. until approximately 5:00 p.m. and attendance is mandatory every day, for the full day.

If you know someone interested in attending, please have them respond to this email no later than Thursday, March 5th at 12:00 noon, and I will provide them with further registration instructions.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions at REDACTED.

Thank you.

Beth Coady, Mass. CPS Program

Last edited:
ADS

mommyx4

How about one in NH? Holyoke os about 90 minutes from me. If it was closer, I would def. be in. How do I go about setting one up in my area. Currently the only ones who install are the police departments. I had them check one of my seats and installed it wrong. I was livid! Last time I checked there were no techs in my area. Scary IMO.

Dillipop

If it were closer, I would totally sign up! But I think you are about an hour and a half away from me. Plus- no child care. That stinks, too, since our safekids only takes people who are from agencies to certify.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Dangnabit! It's just a little too far, 1.5 hours for me too. There's one coming up in CT but they want $125 for the local fee plus the $60 SK fee and the dept won't pay. The dates for the Holyoke class are perfect for me too. :(

Murphy's Law

You're so good to post this 3B. I got the same email. I frequently forget how many MA folk we have on this board!

Pixels

It's an hour and 20 minutes for me, but I am there if I can get child care worked out. Working on it now ... I have DH's ok, but he really doesn't want to have to take 3 days off work.

Last edited:

musicmaj

I sure wish I could take this class. It is only 25 minutes from me! Unfortunately, I can't fit it into my schedule right now.

Where is the one in CT going to be?

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
How about one in NH? Holyoke os about 90 minutes from me. If it was closer, I would def. be in. How do I go about setting one up in my area. Currently the only ones who install are the police departments. I had them check one of my seats and installed it wrong. I was livid! Last time I checked there were no techs in my area. Scary IMO.

My sister lives only a few minutes from Manchester. So I've been checking for classes up that way as I can stay with her for the duration. So far there are no classes posted...but I'm figuring there will likely be something as the weather warms up. Keep checking here:

http://www.safekids.org/certification/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC