Flower shaped pool noodles

Mommy0608

These would be okay, right? Target had them, but no regular round ones. These ones were like a flower shape if you look at the end of it, if that makes sense. They seemed pretty sturdy, maybe slightly more so than the plain round one actually. I ended up buying one anyway because it's all I've seen so far.

The cashier said, "Wow, we have these already?" I told her I've been waiting and watching for these for a few months and she looked at me like I was crazy. :D

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The ideal noodle is the round with no hole. But around here, we can't find those buggers. We buy the round and flower. I like the flower because they nest together nicely when doing a pyramid.

Mommy0608

Yeah, I know ideally the solid core noodles are best, but I've never seen those anywhere and can't really justify buying online because you have to buy in such huge quantities and pay shipping. I kind of figured the flower shape would be easier for pyramids. :thumbsup:

I couldn't think of why these would be bad but figured I should ask just in case. Thanks!

Mommy0608

Not sure if you have a Dollar Tree in your area but my Dollar Tree just got in the solid round ones a couple of weeks ago.

:eek: Really?! I do have a couple of those stores near me, I used to go in there all the time with Jessica but haven't gone since Ty was born. I love that store! Thanks for the tip, I never even thought to check there. :rolleyes:

Mommy0608

I checked one of the Dollar Tree stores in my area tonight, no noodles. I'll keep checking back though, they didn't have much summer stuff in yet at all. I'll just use the flower noodles from Target if necessary until they get them in. :thumbsup:

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
I got some at our Dollar Tree today, but they have a hole in the middle. But they're still pretty firm!

sb518

The ideal noodle is the round with no hole. But around here, we can't find those buggers. We buy the round and flower. I like the flower because they nest together nicely when doing a pyramid.

A little OT but does baby depot still carry the sit rite ones? I went to get one of those sunshine kid gray ones but they didn't have any. :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC