$99 Como!

ADS

aja

3363507510_b202663dc9.jpg

we got our's. we have 3 of em now. :eek: the twins are about 1/2 inch of torso height too short still. they seem to fit in them better than their snugrides though (aside from harness height).

aja

no, i haven't yet. does anyone know what th infant padding is like? with the seat pad and side wingie things it is quite snuggly. i can't imagine needing something more. maybe if we were planning to use them now on our under 6lb babies....

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah, it's supposed to lift them up and make them fit the seat better, sooner. Or something. :) I'm thinking I'm going to get it for mine, even though I don't need it right now, in case I want it for a future baby (if I keep the Como that long!)

southpawboston

Got my third (and last) one, Midnight Desert, DOM 122207. Box was just barely dinged on this one.

Man, I'm going to have to set them all next to each other and have a family vote or something on which one to keep, because I really don't know which one I like best! I'm leaning toward either Midnight Desert or Cobalt.

we have two midnight deserts and we like them a lot! they don't get too hot in summer despite being black, and they hide dirt well. the microfiber covers are very high quality, it's nearly impossible to stain them. food stains blot right up and don't leave a trace. :thumbsup:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Bumping this thread to remind everyone who got these Comos and whose man. date was 11/07 or later to check to see if your seat is affected by the recall.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC