OT: personal update

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
1st, I want to say thanks to you all -- the support shown was very helpful...!

I met with my primary care Dr. on Monday & my old therapist on Wednesday -- am doing well in that regard, my meds have been updated, they agree they were just not working anymore like they're supposed to for the anxiety & depression :( Luckilly, all this means I've reduced to just 1 Rx now with many less side effects *WHEW*

I met with my SO on Friday, too.... Very emotional & at the same time we figured out a lot of practical life stuff. We're still "together" being Mama & Daddy for Leila, but he will be moving on his own -- I just feel that I need a break for myself & the pressure of a new environment along with homeschooling & not having any friends for either myself or Leila, etc. might just be too much for me. This means we're doing lots of hugging & cuddling, we're going to maintain contact after he moves (we're still best friends) & he's staying with us at my parents' now until Tuesday when we go back to his house. Leila & I are going to continue living there; she'll enter the Montessori PreK & I'm going to get a part time job (hopefully at the school, library, arts centers or YWCA) while I take only 1 online class & get back into my yoga, reading, other hobbies & also become involved in the local Holistic Mom's Network :)

I feel like I've grown a lot as a person that past week, like I finally came to deeply understand & totally own a lot of the positive self talk I was merely frustratingly force-feeding myself before :rolleyes: It was difficult, but all things happen for a reason & I have more faith in myself now as a woman & I believe Leila is in for a brighter future with the life she has with this "new" me & the insights into my own life that I've gained!

ADS

Tara

You *sound* positive today Tiffany :) Good to hear that. It really is "something" when we can notice a growth in ourselves isn't it? I'm glad everything is working out for you, settling down.

I don't know what else to say...but {{{Tiff}}} keep pressing on girlfriend, you're doing wonderfully :) Leila has a strong momma.

becca011906

Senior Community Member
Hope things will keep going well for you and you and your dd figure things out together!!! (((( HUGS ))))

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC