For Sale Starting the purge... Britax seats and covers!

waterbaby

Only Britax Regent (pre-ad DOM) and two covers left!

I have just the naked Regent left. It's boxed up and ready to ship! ;)

PayPal only, please cover CC fees, no additional charge for funded payments, all items shipping from zip 27519.

SEATS

Britax Regent AVAILABLE!
- Naked pre-advisory Britax Regent, DOM 5/9/06 with black harness, EEEUC, $150 shipped! ($175 shipped with a Sahara cover below.) I will ship for $100 + shipping if you find a cheaper shipping rate.

Britax Marathon SOLD! Thanks!
- Naked Britax Marathon, EUC, very clean, DOM 3/26/04, gray harness, square "old style" chest clip, one broken FF lock-off but I have the replacement piece, just haven't swapped it out. $50 + shipping/fees

- Naked Britax Marathon SOLD! Thanks!
EUC, very clean, DOM 5/11/05, tan harness. $95 + shipping/fees

COVERS

Regent GONE! Thanks!
- Two (2) BRAND NEW/never used Sahara covers, harness and belly pads included, $45/each ppd, buy both for $80ppd. If you buy the Regent seat, the cover is $25.

MarathonSOLD! Thanks!
- Erin cover, EUC, harness and belly pads included, $65 ppd. Buy it with a Marathon for $50 when shipped with the seat.

- Marathon "Stormy" belly pad only, $6ppd. SOLD! Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

J-max

CPST Instructor
What woudl the shipping be on th eregent to 99333? I was hopinh to wait and get another regent later this summer, but depending on the price might do it now.

waterbaby

Approx. box dimensions: 30x35x25
25-ish pounds
Shipping from 27519

I've found UPS typically has the best rates, but I will ship FedEx or DHL, too.

MOM25BOYS

Waterbaby, just wanted to say thanks and it was great meeting you yesterday!!:D I can't get over how clean this seat is and it looks like it hasn't been used at all, lol.:p:p

waterbaby

Waterbaby, just wanted to say thanks and it was great meeting you yesterday!!:D I can't get over how clean this seat is and it looks like it hasn't been used at all, lol.:p:p

I was kind of surprised myself, lol! I mean, for being five years old and all... guess my OCD cleaning streak pays off sometimes. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC