twins in need

crystal vowell

Just wondering if anybody out there has any unwanted toys r us or babies r us gift cards with some change on them.I just found out I have a cousin who's girlfriend is having twins and they need clothes,carseats,cribs they have nothing.Anything you can give is greatly appreciated. Please send a private message for details (Edited by Admin).

Thanks for your help. I just thought it never hurts to ask for help when in need.Sorry I am computer illiterate so please email me with any questions.The babies are due in november don't know the sex yet.

ADS

mamato2

Mothers of Multiples-Austin

Crystal, Saturday September 23rd there will be a 'Children's Resale Extravaganza' in Austin. It is held by the Austin Mothers of Multiples. Go to www.austinmoms.org for more info. It's held at an Elem. school off 360 from 8-noon. Maybe your friend could find some good stuff there :).
C.

crystal vowell

That would be nice but I am a single mother not receiving child support.I am fixing to buy a marathon so my friends daughter can ride with me.Her mom has no car,no job,and no money so with everyone else she rides without a carseat.Atleast I know in my car she will be safe.My daughter and my friends daughter will share the marathom and a evenflo tribute.Right now I really can't spend extra money.

mamato2

I thought you were looking for clothes and paraphanalia for the twins your cousins friend was having. I suggested the re-sale because many if not most who participate are selling things in sets of two. I wasn't thinking that YOU would be doing all the buying, but the mama to be and the cousin perhaps.
C.

crystal vowell

mamato2 said:
I thought you were looking for clothes and paraphanalia for the twins your cousins friend was having. I suggested the re-sale because many if not most who participate are selling things in sets of two. I wasn't thinking that YOU would be doing all the buying, but the mama to be and the cousin perhaps.
C.
I am looking for clothes and paraphanalia for my cousins twins but my cousin will most likely be working since that is a saturday.Of course it would be nice for the mother to be to be able to buy her own stuff but with only one income that doesn't leave much extra cash.I am giving her all my daughter's stuff I can but everyone I know is pregenant right now.I figured the people on this website can help get an older child a regent maybe I could atleast raise enough money to get two scenera's.They might not be able to be used for a month or so but atleast they would not do without.Right now as it stands they do not have carseats to bring them home in.Even a seat donated with a couple of months left on it would be a blessing.I know how it feels to be in her shoes my daughter had an alpha omega not the greatest seat but my ex's family stole it from me and left my daughter without.

melaniev

try "birthright". i had a good friend who had a baby at the same time i had my 1st, but she was a year younger than me so she was still in high school, single, lived with her parents and her father was unemployed. they were NOT religiously affiliated (birthright is a religious organization of some sort), but they got the carseat, and BOXES of baby clothes donated. also, a crib, bassinet, and i think swing. pretty much everything she needed for the 1st year.

for your family's safety, i dont think you should post your full name and home address anywhere on the internet. granted it's fairly safe here in the car seat safety forum, but you really never know who will read posts on a public messageboard.

lovinwaves

You might also try your local Craigslist. I know many people post on there wanting things to help out families in need. I have seen many families get help! I know there are many local Craigslist in Texas. You would just have to find the city closet to you. A lot of times there are people on there just willing to give their carseats away to a family that needs one. For instance I had a lady sell me a fairly new Britax Roundabout for $25.00, because I gave it to a family who really really needed it. WHAT A DEAL!! I couldn't believe it. I couldn't thank her enough.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC