Blue Bouquet Regent

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Okay, being forced to sell our beloved Blue Bouquet Regent (DOM: 11/2005). I have it on eBay but thought I'd put it on here as well. Yes, I'm asking a high price for it, but I'll see what happens.

It is BRAND NEW, never been used. The box is a little beat up; we'd been saving it for DD but need the money. So there ya go... :D

ADS

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
It's for auction, but there's a Buy-It-Now price for $250... :) .... FYI, we LOVE the Regent. DS has one - it really is an awesome seat. :thumbsup:

mommaon112903

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Regent, and paid $270 for a "baby" (it was only a week old) in May 2007. I wish I need another one, even if is the blue boquet cover! I just wonder if the price is too steep since it is already four years old :confused:

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Regent, and paid $270 for a "baby" (it was only a week old) in May 2007. I wish I need another one, even if is the blue boquet cover! I just wonder if the price is too steep since it is already four years old :confused:

That's the "wishful" price... ;) There's always the regular ol' auction.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Hmmm... what about coupling the Regent with the Wicket Loden and lowering the price...? I know that a small adjustment would need to be made for the tether slot. Anyone, anyone? Make me an offer. :)

Blondie87

And are you sure it won't cost more then $20 to ship it? I think you're gonna get screwed with shipping. Those things are huge and heavy. It cost me $30 to ship my Marathon..

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Wow - it hit my reserve price. :D It's kinda bittersweet - if it didn't go for at least $150, then I was going to keep it... :eek:

As for shipping, I've shipped a Regent before and I believe it was in the ballpark of $20, and that was FedEx Ground (we have a FedEx acct and get a discount). Of course, it depends on where it's going.

mom2many1972

Ok...so here is a kinda dumb question...I know car seats expire after 6 years...but since this in brand new in the box (never been exposed to the extreme hot/cold in a car) would it still expire in 2 years? I have often wondered this with older seats that are still in sealed boxes.

Melizerd

Ok...so here is a kinda dumb question...I know car seats expire after 6 years...but since this in brand new in the box (never been exposed to the extreme hot/cold in a car) would it still expire in 2 years? I have often wondered this with older seats that are still in sealed boxes.

Yes it still expires even if it hasn't been used.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
$250 for a seat that will expire in 2yrs is CRAZY!!!! Yes I love the cover but not for $250

Well, technically, it expires in 11/2011, so that's... 2 yrs 8 months. And $250 is the "Buy It Now"...

So I'm just curious - who on here is bidding on it? I know one person b/c of the eBay ID (which I think are anonymized to everyone but the seller...?). You can PM me if you don't want to post it here. ;)

Lys

Senior Community Member
$250 for a seat that will expire in 2yrs is CRAZY!!!! Yes I love the cover but not for $250

Well, technically, it expires in 11/2011, so that's... 2 yrs 8 months. And $250 is the "Buy It Now"...

So I'm just curious - who on here is bidding on it? I know one person b/c of the eBay ID (which I think are anonymized to everyone but the seller...?). You can PM me if you don't want to post it here. ;)

But it's onlly $8 a month over the time left on the seat :whistle:

ZephyrBlue

I would totally have paid $250 if we didn't have a new baby on the way and a need to be a bit more frugal right now.

Something is worth however much someone is willing to pay for it ;)

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
When you ship it, you'll have to let us know how much it cost. I was thinking it was around 50 to ship.

Okay, I shipped it via FedEx Ground (which I've often found to be cheaper than the USPS). It was $24.09, exactly. So I was out $4.09 for shipping, but that's fine... :)

However... I really did have second thoughts! I loved that Blue Bouquet seat. Oh well. DD will be fine in DS's Sahara. :thumbsup:

I hope whoever got it likes it, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC