Toddler Board...

Rockafeller

I have an almost 4 year old (34 pounds, 39 inches) who is starting to get lazy. I don't want to get a double stroller but am thinking it may be handy to have a board. We have two umbrella strollers (Esprit Sunspeed for 1 1/2 year old) and then a Mac Volo for my 3 3/4 year old (when hubby is along). We are going on a holiday in March (to Phoenix) and I may go shopping with both (without hubby) and hate having to carry my son when he gets lazy, also we are going to Disneyland in May (was planning on bringing two strollers). Anyone have any experience with the Valco Hitchhiker (would it attach to an umbrella stroller?), or Buggy Board. I have long legs and think I might kick a board. Also the cost of getting a board I could buy a sit n stand but don't know if that would make me any happier! Any advice you would have would be greatly appreciated.

ADS

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I had a Buggy Board for my Maclaren single. Both the Maclaren and the Buggy Board are older models. The board did keep me from walking my fastest, but it still beat trying to push the stroller & carry a tired preschooler at the same time. Also, when it's not in use, you can hook it up out of the way.

What I really liked was that I could put the baby/toddler in the sling and carry her while the older child rode in the stroller, or I could put the little one in the stroller and the older one could ride or walk. It's wide enough that a toddler can ride on it without falling off, too. It was nice to have options.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC