Speculate for me - time frame for 'new' Frontier

glockchick

When do we think the revamped Frontiers might be out?

Deciding whether I want to shuffle seats for kids now and buy the Frontier in Sept or just get it now w/out doing the shuffle.

I'm getting closer to a solution. I know I'm staying with Britax. I went to super Target for the first time today and it is so nice. They had lots to play with. I found out I still love Britax the bestest. :p

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I would guess the very earliest we might see evidence of revamping would be September at the ABC Kids Expo, that's where mfrs. seem to like to showoff their newest products and innovations. :twocents::)

Mama Jo

As far as any *new* Frontier is concerned, I wouldn't count on anything being available by September. However, there will be another Britax sale in September, so that may sway your decision one way or the other.

glockchick

So it for sure wouldn't be for sale by Sept then, huh? That makes it easier.

I found a place still doing the sale price on them now. :)

Splash

It might not even exist, now or ever. It's a speculation, they might decide to do nothing. So if you need a seat now, buy it now.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
If they do major changes I'd guess 18-24 months.

It took them 6 months just to come up with a solution for the harness coming off the splitter plate.

glockchick

I'm for sure buying something now, and all 3 littles will be harnessed, I was just trying to figure out if I wanted to buy Abigail a Frontier now or get a Marathon/Boulevard and let her use that until my current Marathon expires in Sept. I'd pass the new MA/BV down to her sister and get her a Frontier then.

glockchick

LOL! That I do know. ;) Just best guesses. I asked my girl and she said she likes the Marathon for now so I guess that's what I'll do since I'll need one anyway.

She will be over 5 and in school so not riding near as much when it will be passed down and I may give her the option of moving to a BPB then. We'll see.

Now I just have to agonize over MA vs BV. It's a $60 difference for the 2 seats I need. When I bought my current MA, there was only that and the RA, maybe the Husky as well. Too many choices make my head spin. :dizzy:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC