GN cover

My GN cover is N.A.S.T.Y! I've taken the seat in & scrubbed it w/ a sponge & mild soap. Did NOTHING. Do you think it would be ok if I tossed it in the wash on a cold gentle cycle & air dried?

ADS

TnT's Mom

My manual is in my car (and I am comfy on my couch) but I checked Graco's website and in the FAQ section on care and maintenance it says (I copied it to post here)

Cover
Machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle and drip dry.

I would guess this is their standard cleaning suggestion for all their carseat covers.

Hee hee, I guess I would've known that if I would've remembered to grab my manual last time I was in the car.

I swear I read it when I got the seat. LOL...

TY for your reply.

TnT's Mom

No problem:). I never seem to have my manual handy when I need it. I probably should have written down Graco's number when I was just on their site so I would have it already for tomorrow (ok, today actually) when I call about the sticky buckle. Hmm...I wonder if I could email them the sticky buckle question?

JOII

Just make sure you hook the velcro on the body piece together before washing. I forgot and it snagged on the head rest and it now has a few 'fuzzy' spots where I had to rip the velcro off. :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC