Vent why can't the orange AOE be a 50lb seat?

TheQueenMother

my dd about would be wild that seat. it would be the ideal seat for nana's car but @ 39lbs, won't be feasible for her. Are there any perfect covers on the wrong seats for you?

ADS

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
Moo. My daughter needs, as only a six-year-old can NEED, a cow seat. Frontier or booster would do fine, Britax (or hey, if anyone else wants to make one, that would be great).

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
lol......DD begged, I mean BEGGED for a pink frontier....I tried to talk her into a different color, since it will eventually ve handed down to ds..but she was ADAMANT that she ONLY LIKES PINK.
So...I ordered it....and the very next day she informs me she HATES pink and will NOT sit in a pink seat.
*sigh*

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'd love an Aloha or Erin RA/MA cover on my FR :thumbsup: (maybe with some solid patches to keep it from being TOO loud...)

Wow, I was checking out the Safety1st site thinking that color is new (just got it on the Sceneras at BRU), it MUST be on the 50lb seat, it MUST be a typo...but no, all the current seats on there are just dull dull dull colors. Though it might still be a typo if it's a Target exclusive and they just don't have it on the Safety 1st site?

mominabigtruck

I'm pretty sure the orange was out before the new 50lb AOEs.

I would love to have pretty seats but deep down I'm just too cheap. The only reason I had my cowmoo parkway was because ds wanted it so bad and it was only $10 more then the regular grey pws. I am so in love with the jonah ma but that's not going to happen since it never ever went on sale and the cover itself is so htf that it always sells super high on ebay.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
the orange one is on the safety 1st site - took me a while to find it though..but on the second page of seats, if you find the actual style number, you go in, and it shows a bunch of different covers under that style number, incluing the orange one.
which floors me, becasethey all seem to be NEW seats, but 40=lb new seats? Are they making both 40 and 50 lb new seats? I thought they discontinued the 40 lb seats, but looking on the site, that doesn't seem to be the case???

Kat_Momof3

the orange aoe was also on some other internet site that was posted somewhere on the board when the brightly colored dorel seats first debuted months ago.

it's a 40lb limit one.

Kat_Momof3

my dd about would be wild that seat. it would be the ideal seat for nana's car but @ 39lbs, won't be feasible for her. Are there any perfect covers on the wrong seats for you?

not nearly as much orange, of course... but here's a 50lb limit one with that bright orange as trim

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...t_site_launch_date&asin=B001FOBKYA&rh=&page=1

and here's a nice girl print that is pretty
http://www.safety1st.com/product/detail.asp?ID=2861&model=6648

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC