No Lead in SS1, Regent

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I had a guy come out and do lead testing of some toys and stuff today (I'll probably write more about that in the Coffee Break section). Anyway, while he was here I had to have him check our car seats, more out of curiosity than anything else.

The SafeSeat (Deco) and Regent (Onyx cover, Sahara straps) were both fine. He checked the shells, fabric, and chest clip of each one. I think he checked the buckles, too.

I was going to have him check the Nautilus, too, but I forgot to have DH leave it.

Anyway, I wasn't at all surprised, but thought I'd share anyway. :thumbsup:

FTR, the Joovy doll booster was also fine. :D

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Keep in mind that this was a VERY small sample! Shells/covers/chest clips manufactured at different times or in different factories could have different results. Not that I would expect the results to be any different, but you never know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC