Does anyone need covers for MA or Companion?

Adib

I won't be needing mine anymore ... I can take them off before I turn the seats over to the insurance agency, or Britax, or wherever they go! No sense in them being destroyed, they are just covers.

I have Mauvelous and it's in pretty good condition, no stains or anything. I have Freedom and it's in pretty bad shape, looks wise, where they stars are ... my son really did a number on that cover! Then I have a bluish cover for the Companion. I am pretty sure I have the belly pads and stuff too - but my older kids didn't like them so I took them off.

LMK! I can be reached at spyderk @ gmail.com. If there is interest, I am going to take them off, wash them, and see how they look after being washed! :)

Sarah

ADS

tjham

I'm interested in the Mauvelous but only if no one else wants it. I don't really NEED it (heehee!) How much do you want for it?

SarahP

How much are you asking for the covers? We are about to get our first MA - with a MA(?) and a Regent to come soon. I think the first MA is on the truck to be delivered tomorrow :) We have no spare covers yet.
How bad off is the Freedom? Is the damage cosmetic (stains and such) or physical (rips/tears/runs)? Please let me know. I guess we may be needed 2 spare covers.
I should hear from our insurance co tomorrow about our seats

herc

sarah--
would love a marathon cover if the price is right--- i just had a puke emergency and realized that we reeeallly need a spare cover!

Adib

I had an email about the Mauvelous cover and it is pending at the moment.

Freedom's shape is just cosmetic ... my son is a play in the dirt kinda kid and we never had a spare so it just got really dirty. I only washed it once before - we just always needed the seats! It is just a lot of dirt stains on the stars side but I haven't washed it yet again to see how much will come out.

I asked $28 ppd for the Mauvelous, I'd take $17 ppd for the Freedom. It also has the belly pad, in good shape because my son didn't like it.

Last edited:

kate4478

companion cover

me, me! I would love an extra cover for the companion. How much do you want for it? Kate :)

SarahP

WOW! Talk about timing, as I was typing my reply to Sarah about the Freedom cover, I saw this brown shape outside my door. The UPS man just delivered the Babies Marathon!!!! 1 down 2 to go and be ordered.

Adib

Great, glad you got it! I mailed yours and SarahP's at the same time but she hasn't received hers yet. Please let me know when you get it, SarahP!

Thanks!

Sarah

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC