Any news on the Nautilus Elite?

Splash

I did some searches, here, nothing other than speculation popped up. It's not on Graco's website (gah), and I can't really find anything else about it. All Google brings up is links to this c-s.o. Does it exist? I want to see one and touch one and OWN one, but I need to find out if it even exists!

ADS

crunchierthanthou

This is a Nautilus Elite (though I'm not sure if that name stuck because it's not called that anywhere). It has the Gracopedic foam label and lists a built in lock-off.

Splash

Yeah, but that's only at Goore's. It's not on Graco's website, and I can't find it anywhere else ever except Goore's. NOTHING on Graco's website has that cover or lists those features.

crunchierthanthou

Yeah, but that's only at Goore's. It's not on Graco's website, and I can't find it anywhere else ever except Goore's. NOTHING on Graco's website has that cover or lists those features.

which is pretty much standard Graco... the Mariposa had been out for a couple months before it ever showed up on their site. In fact, it took them about that long to get the GN up at all after it started showing up in stores.

NVMBR02

I thought that I read on here that it was expected out in May/early June. I could be pulling that out of thin air though.

bfmarini

I thought that I read on here that it was expected out in May/early June. I could be pulling that out of thin air though.

I think you're about right on this time frame.

We haven't put it up on our site yet because we haven't received a definite date yet. I'm not sure what's holding up the release date.

The Miley nautilus should be out Mid-March.

Pixels

Graco doesn't list everything on its website. I have a CS, received NIB, registered with Graco and listed in "My Account" but that they say doesn't exist - the product number has no matches, or something like that. The cover isn't one of the standard CS covers (I think, I'm not a coverfreak and haven't looked THAT hard). It was shipped in the original Graco packaging, with all its tags. I don't know if it came directly from Graco or from my insurance company or another party at this point. I don't remember any more.

(How cool is it that the health insurance company sent a convertible when we added DD to the insurance? Even if it is a CrappoSport, my DD will fit in it for a long, long time and it makes a great spare.)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC