Parent drink holder..(liquid holster, valco, uppa, other)

Rockafeller

I need some advice. I am planning for an upcoming trip to where else, disneyland with my DH and DS#1 (3 3/4) and DS#2 (17 months). We have decided to use our two umbrella strollers: Maclaren Volo for DS#1 and Esprit SunSpeed for DD#2. I currently have a Jolly Jumper drink holder on the Esprit and nothing on the Volo. The Jolly Jumper is from a previous jogging stroller and worked really well for that one but doesn't impress me much on this stroller but I make do (there aren't many options in our stores and I would have to order something online to get something proper). I'm pondering getting another consol type holder for the Volo (I see lots of you have the Buggy Buddy and it's cheap and works well- does is work ok on the Volo?) but I'd really like to have proper drink holders for DH and I so we can have coffee/drinks at disney and have a place to rest them. I've been reading about the Liquid Holster and Valco drink holder and the Uppa Baby drink holder (with chains kinda different). Just wondering what your experiences have been with seperate drink holders on umbrella strollers and if they are worth it (I'm especially curious about the Liquid Holster - anyone have any experience good or bad?). Thanks in advance.

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I love the carry you products... the best bets for umbrellas are the milan or demi milan, but I've used the torino (which is intended for joggers) on umbrella strollers (Inglesina Swift/Mac Volo/Valco Buggster) and found it worked great!
http://www.carryyou.com/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC