Big Kid AMP

ADS

Splash

I don't think it's vinyl. I think it's more like the inside of Onyx covers, a slick nylon shell type. Like a windbreaker.

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Nope, it's not vinyl. It's actually somewhere between a textured windbreaker fabric (like onyx but with a little bit of rubberized/plasticy pattern on it) and a meshy feeling. I don't think it would be super hot and ouchy. It didn't seem super padded to me, though. The cupholders don't seem like they'd be very useful, either.

Michi

Pshew! That's a relief.
(I still think it's pretty homely though) :whistle:
They remind me of bumper cars - LOL.

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
HAHAH my thoughts exactly! i saw them at Wal-mart the other day and was like...ew?

DaniannieB

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I wasn't really impressed, either. Maybe that bright plastic appeals to kids, though. The red one really reminds me of McDonalds for some reason.

Naomi's-Momma

Well, C loves them. He saw me looking at it and asked if he could have one. He wants the red one. He is not going anywhere near a backless for a long time. But I kinda like them.

Heamae

My dd really likes the pink one too. No way would I get it for her but it does get a kids attention.

Kat_Momof3

I don't use backless boosters, but I do think that is a lot better for an older child than Disney Princesses and such.

oh definitely.

for me, it just reminds me too much of techno music... not that that music is bad... just not something I want as a visual thing outside the club.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC