so I decided...

Laryn41

Went to bru AGAIN toady to look at mac's. My daughter was flipping out so I had to be quick. The techno xlr is a sure no. It is nice Ithink it is too big for what i am looking for. I wanst sure about any and then I HAD to go. She was in a mood. So i get in the car to sttle her down and we all go to the mall. My son and I and DD go into baby gap and AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
the are two maclaren limited mac quests on display. I tried it out and loved it. I lest with out it only because I can't decide on the color. Do I want the pink? Is the blue to much for a boy? I am afraid to get the pink because if I have another child and if it's a boy. Then again will I want a twin/ double.

Just wanted to let everyone know how nice the ones from baby gap are.
Check them out. I am sure the resale value would be great too.

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

Aaaahhh! Those are cute!! I didn't even think to go into babygap today when I was looking...
Oh well, the blue stripe is probably to "boyish" for a girl anyway.

Laryn41

you know I am not too sure about that. it looks alittle darker on the website.
It is really cute.

http://www.adolcebaby.com/20maqumopea.html

I am going with this one but I can't find it anywhere yet. i do love that the gap mac say "baby gap" on them I think it would sell better knowing it was a gap limited edition. Don't you think so

Rosey

They all hold their value well. You can't go wrong with any of the macs. I love my red and gray macs as they are great for boy or girl and they are a far cry from ALL the Navy strollers around.

Glad you decided! I made the same one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC