Is there a harnessed booster seat with a pink cover?

rachel1496

Here's the problem. My niece will be 4 in September and I was planning on getting her a new seat as a birthday gift. She's 36lbs and currently in a pink Scenera. She really loves her seat cover so I has hoping to find something that is equally girly for her. I was hoping for a Nautilus or an Apex 65 but I'll take any seat that harnesses to 65lbs and comes in pink. Does such a thing even exist in Canada right now?

ADS

Blondie87

Yeah, the Graco Nautilus in Mariposa or Rachel cover print... Both cute and pink! ;)

ETA- I didn't see this in the Canada section. :eek: You can buy the Nautilus then buy the Mariposa cover from Graco seperately. Can you do that?

canadiangie

Hi,

Maybe consider a TrueFit in Monet for $189 assuming it installs well in her parents vehicle. (try it in their vehicle at Toys R Us, then order it online at babyproofingplus.com)

It doesn't convert to a booster seat, but it will last her to age 6 or so in a 5 point harness. From there she could move into a dedicated booster seat. :thumbsup:

HTH's

rachel1496

Yeah, the Graco Nautilus in Mariposa or Rachel cover print... Both cute and pink! ;)

ETA- I didn't see this in the Canada section. :eek: You can buy the Nautilus then buy the Mariposa cover from Graco seperately. Can you do that?

I'll have to call Graco and see if I can get just a cover because the pink Nautiluses are adorable.

I'm not sure how well the TF will work in the car. They drive a 2004 Focus and there's another FF Scenera back there as well but I'll get them to try it for me. I love the Princess Radian but 300$ + shipping is a lot when she's still going to need another seat.

Do they make a girly version of the Frontier?

If it comes down to it I could always just get a regular Nautilus but I have a feeling it would be a fight to get her to go from the Scenera into a plain grey or black seat.:(

Blondie87

Maybe you can sew on some pretty decals on the seat to make it more inviting for her? There are a few people that have done that.. Like lil pink butterflies or something.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC