Very cute new Snugride 32 Pattern!

ADS

Auntie2six

I love love love that pattern. I had a feeling this is the one you were talking about, I saw it the other day, someone else had talked about it in one of their posts. Its soooooooo cute!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I like it... wonder if we'll get it in the store...?

I'm kind of irked at Graco for only having SR22's with the Metrolite and SR32's with the Quattro Tour...I wish they'd mix 'em up a bit for those of us who love the SR32 and the Metrolite, lol

Anyway...I like it :thumbsup:

flutie128

I really love that print. I was it were out when my baby was born because I probably would have convinced myself to buy a new infant seat.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That is cute! I like the leaves. :)

There are some other cute new Graco patterns too. OKAY, Graco, you are making cute SR22 and SR32 patterns, so why can't you make cute Nautilus patterns? :whistle:

I *think* I like Lemongrass, Zarafa, Milan, High Street Green, Sachi, Townsend, Deco, Utopia,

G8r4evr

That is cute! I like the leaves. :)

There are some other cute new Graco patterns too. OKAY, Graco, you are making cute SR22 and SR32 patterns, so why can't you make cute Nautilus patterns? :whistle:

I *think* I like Lemongrass, Zarafa, Milan, High Street Green, Sachi, Townsend, Deco, Utopia,

I dont get that either....its like the focus all of their energy on the infant seats. I wish they would put that much thought into a convertible. :rolleyes:

flutie128

Maybe they think parents don't care about the cover after the infant seat because really the whole world is not seeing it. After all the seat just stays in the car. I would love some nicer patterns.

mimieliza

I saw this on Graco's site, and decided right then and there that I'm getting this travel system for our next baby. It is my absolute favorite pattern, and after Miranda and I went and tested out strollers at our local baby store, I've decided that I really do love the Metrolite.

I like it... wonder if we'll get it in the store...?

I'm kind of irked at Graco for only having SR22's with the Metrolite and SR32's with the Quattro Tour...I wish they'd mix 'em up a bit for those of us who love the SR32 and the Metrolite, lol

Anyway...I like it :thumbsup:

There aren't many Metrolite-SS1/SR32 combos, but this new one is one. Other patterns I found in this combo:

Rittenhouse (b&w toile)
Soho (green and brown)
Jenny (pink and black)
Lexington (tan)
Berkshire (brown and paisley)
Montreal (greyish-brown and green)
Mia (pink stripes)

flutie128

I love the metrolite I got to use with my daughter. It worked well for my son to use occassionally too and he is 46.5 pounds clothed with a full belly.

canadiangie

That is cute. And it comes with a Metrolite. :thumbsup:

Why can't they add the Nautilus to all their Collections. You know how you can get a SR32/SS1, stroller, highchair, playpen, diaper bag, and all that other crap in the same pattern? Why not the Nautilus. At least then we'd be able to snag some cute Nautili.

Last edited:

G8r4evr

I saw this on Graco's site, and decided right then and there that I'm getting this travel system for our next baby. It is my absolute favorite pattern, and after Miranda and I went and tested out strollers at our local baby store, I've decided that I really do love the Metrolite.

I love my Quattro Tour (except how freaking heavy it is), but the Metrolite has peaked my interest. What is the major differenece between the 2?

G8r4evr

Maybe they think parents don't care about the cover after the infant seat because really the whole world is not seeing it. After all the seat just stays in the car. I would love some nicer patterns.

You raise a good point.
In my case, my DD is rarely in the car with me (our babysitter comes to our house each morning and we are major home-bodies on the weekends), so I stare at an empty car seat 95% of my traveling time. I guess that's why the pattern is so important to me. LOL

mimieliza

I love my Quattro Tour (except how freaking heavy it is), but the Metrolite has peaked my interest. What is the major differenece between the 2?

These were the two strollers that DD and I played with the other day. For comparison, I have a BOB Revolution, P3, and Zooper Twist, but I was really impressed by the Graco. The P3 is on its last legs (I bought it used), so when I have another baby, I think I'll be getting a new "travel system" stroller.

For me, the main difference between the Metrolite and Quattro was the weight, and how huge the Quattro Tour was when folded. The Metrolite is much lighter, and folds a little bit more compactly. And for all that bulk, the Quattro Tour really didn't handle better, nor did DD have more room in it - the Metrolite actually seemed roomier for her.

I also thought the Quattro had an oddly tall handle, and I didn't see any way to adjust the height. The Metrolite handle is adjustable.

The only thing I liked better about the Quattro is that the canopy rotates all the way down to the snack tray, the Metrolite canopy does not.

The Quattro is a good-looking stroller, but maneuvering around the crowded baby store was a lot easier with the Metrolite.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ah, so there ARE those TS's, we just don't carry them in store at BRU. Of course we don't. We don't have anything *really*good there, lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC