Why doesn't anyone around me have the TruFit???

LuvMyGirls

My Babies R Us doesn't have it, Target doesn't, and not even the specialty baby store has it. I really think I want one for Meredith, but I really want to play with one before I order it. I can't believe Babies R Us doesn't have one.

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I believe that Target clearanced them, and TRU just recently added it to their lineup (in the US,) so maybe it's just not there yet?

I just looked at the BRU online site and it's says online only for the True Fit, so you might end up ordering it there and then returning to store if need be?

Maybe someone in your area would have more of an idea.

AtTheSouthDam

My BRU has the truefit in misty morning in the clearance section. I am not sure if they are clearenced but there were three true fits there, two in boxes.

flutie128

I know the Buy Buy Baby near me has them. The BRU near me had one out of a box on clearance when I was there almost 2 months ago. One of the Targets near me only ever had a display and now that is gone. I wonder if everyone is getting ready for the new model.

sunnymw

Our TRU just has a Marathon and an EFTA (and recently added a Nauti!)... no TFs or Radians here anywhere.

mygirlkat74

Same here at Target, BRU, in Lexington, KY. No True fits. Went to Florence, KY today with my aunt. And, they didn't have any either. And only had one print in the MA's. Which was the light colored girl pattern. And, being we live in the country on a dirt road I really don't want anything light colored.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC