Question Anyone in Nor. Cal. find clearanced Air Boosters?

ADS
Thanks Kat!
Now, to figure out how to explain to DH why we need another booster :whistle: . Hopefully the fact that he's so long-legged will help him empathize with L's need for more leg support than she gets from her PW.

Kat_Momof3

explain that if the kids aren't comfy, you'll be distracted by the noise from whiny kids and that if you can't drive safely, then you are more at risk.

Or how about... if mama ain't happy, no one is?

AmRo

I just bought one today at the San Francisco Big Lots (on Mission) for $55. And they were passing out 20% off coupons to be used on anything in the store this coming Sunday. That would bring the price down to $44.

The one I bought is a year old, but as my son will be 9 in 5 years, I figured it was worth $55. I am impressed with the quality of the fabric and with the airbooster type cushioning.

Disclaimer: I didn't buy this to be a regular seat for my 4 year old, but I want an easily installed extra seat for emergencies, and we're going to need a BPB for a brief upcoming trip. For everyday travel, he'll be harnessed to the limits of our Nautilus & Radian. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC