Anyone have a Bodyguard (x-posted)

hapaness

That they no longer need? I am looking for a booster for my ds but I cant afford a PW or Recaro (which I really want for the TSIP). My other option is the TB which is on sale at Walmart for $40 but I really dont feel comfortable with the fact that it doesnt have much to offer for SIP.
Please let me know if you have one you want taken off your hands!...(cheap :p)
Thanks
Kelley

ADS

melaniev

is there a difference btwn the bodyguard and PW? what about a star-riser comfy - ive seen a couple brand new on ebay quite inexpensive - is that inferior to the others?

if it makes you feel any better I really like the turbobooster my father in law has, and it does say it has EPS foam.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Albee Baby has the Bodyguard on sale for $70.

Fisher-Price now has the Safe Voyage Booster, which is, essentially, the same as the Britax StarRiser Comfy. The FP Booster sells for around $80.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Stariser comfy/FP booster have EPS foam, but really do very little in terms of SIP, the headwings are just not big enough to keep the head contained in a side crash like the BG and PW are.

:)

hapaness

Yes the TB does have EPS foam but I was looking for something that had it in the torso area also. The TB is my second choice if I cant find a BG that I can afford. Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC