Have you ordered from comfort1st.com?

gobsmacked

I think I made a mistake with them today. I want the Radian in Granite and NO ONE has it instock. Comfort1st.com was the only place I found it, supposedly instock. Against my better judgment, I ordered it from them, requesting that they contact me immediately if the seat was not available for immediate shipping. I've heard nothing. I can't find a phone number for them anywhere on their site (though I did look up their domain info and got a number that way!). I've since read horrible reviews on them. I'm so mad about this because I NEED that seat soon, and if it isn't available, then I need to order something else soon. I plan on calling first thing in the morning and will hopefully get some answers.

This all began because I'd placed an order with BabyCatalog for the same seat, and they negelected to tell me that it wasn't instock until the next day- Friday afternoon after closing time. So, I couldn't cancel it until this morning, and by that time, Albee Baby and Elite Car Seats were all sold out. And, so is everywhere else I checked. I almost bought it off ebay but called the seller first and checked on it. They said it wouldn't be available until mid-Sept. I don't really see how they can sell it now without a disclaimer about when it will ship, but that's what they are doing.

Anyway, has anyone had success with comfort1st.com?

(I wish I'd just gone with Britax from the start and ordered from Albee Baby like I did for my Roundabout and Marathon! :( )

ADS

kelly

I ordered a Chariot stroller from them a year ago. Came very fast with no problems, best deal many hours of scouring the internet could find.

I don't know anything re: their customer service (emails, phone, etc.) because I didn't need to contact them, so I'm not much help, sorry.

Hope it shows up on your doorstep soon!

I'm pretty sure they must have sent me a tracking number, because I remember waiting for it on a certain day.....

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I haven't ordered anything from them, but I have considered it because I know a few people who have ordered from them without any problems. Maybe I will be more cautious, though, knowing that they ahve bad reviews out there.

Best of luck!!!

gobsmacked

After 20 minutes on hold this morning, I finally spoke to a person and cancelled my order because the seats were, of course, not in stock.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC