More XT Pictures!

Mylilboyblue

Okay so I was able to get the headrest down all the way and now it fits my DS perfectly! I really love this seat, but I do think that it WASN'T marketed right. There is NO WAY a newborn, infant, or small toddler would benefit from the SIP and parents who buy this seat thinking otherwise are not going to be happy. Sia fits terrible in the XT and I hate it for her. But for my DS it is perfect.

So here are the rest of my pictures. The seat is installed in a 2007 Saturn ION rock solid using LATCH. The trick was to push straight down on the front of the seat while tightening the LATCH straps. It wasn't easy!

The only thing I don't like is the lack of a harness cover on the back. Seems like it gets hung up on the seat of my car while tightening.

DS is almost 19 months, 25 lbs, and almost 33 inches!
P1012017.jpg

P1012019.jpg

P1012020.jpg

P1012022.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mylilboyblue

Wanted to add that I was repeating what was stated in the other XT thread, agreeing with the other posters on the sidewings and smaller kids. It wasn't my original thoughts!

glockchick

Thank you. My DS just turned one and is 29 inches. I'm hoping this will work for him when he outgrows his Chicco infant seat.

And I agree, he is a cutie.

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I'm so jealous! I just ordered mine yesterday, in the Rio, but won't be seeing it till probably April. Sigh! It's going to be used ffing only though w/ the 2nd to top slots more than likely so the wings will be fine for us. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC