Lizards at KMart

tjham

I read on a thread here that KMart had a pink TurboBooster on sale this week so I went to get one today.

They were out of the pink, but...they had the Lizards in Line I have been hearing about! It's so cute!

I know my granddaughter will love it and then it will be easy to pass down to my grandson. It was $39.99!

ADS

MOM25BOYS

:crying: I miss my Lizard TB :crying:

I saw that too and was tempted to see if my local Kmart got anymore in. I "don't" need it, but I love that print and regret selling mine a while back.:eek: I would love to see that print on an SS1 or SR32 for an infant boy or most of all on the Nautilus!!:D

I hope she loves it!!:love:

monstah

:love: That's probably my all time favorite cover. Maybe I'll have to grab one, my DS will need a new emergency backup seat after he outgrows the Radian. I'd hate to be unable to find that seat in the next year or two & I'm not holding out much hope that Graco will come out with something even cuter by then.

mish

:crying: I miss my Lizard TB :crying:

I saw that too and was tempted to see if my local Kmart got anymore in. I "don't" need it, but I love that print and regret selling mine a while back.:eek: I would love to see that print on an SS1 or SR32 for an infant boy or most of all on the Nautilus!!:D

I hope she loves it!!:love:

I might be willing to sell it back in May if you want it. It is being used in the babysitter's car and we will be done with it then. I would have a good excuse to get another booster then!

We like the Lizards booster. Adam thinks it is pretty cool.

MOM25BOYS

I might be willing to sell it back in May if you want it. It is being used in the babysitter's car and we will be done with it then. I would have a good excuse to get another booster then!

We like the Lizards booster. Adam thinks it is pretty cool.

LOL, count me in if you do!:D Its funny how I purge my seats to make DH happy only to buy them back down the road...:whistle::D

itzmeigh

Does anyone have a picture? Me and my sister are suppose to go booster shopping this weekend. We don't have a K-Mart handy (ok! So really we don't have ANYTHING handy!) but I think I can find one if I have to! haha!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_024W830797110001P

I love it...and I just called my Kmart and they have 3 on the shelves. We're not ready for a booster yet, ds is 3.5. However, he's just about outgrown our spare seat and I think it would be a good idea to have it in the garage just in case both dh and I have a problem and can't get home to pick him up from daycare. Grandma or my uncle can go to the house and get the booster, daycare is 3 blocks away so I'd rather the booster than nothing in an emergency.

BTW, if you sign up on Kmart's site you get a $5 off $50 coupon in your e-mail right away. So if you have anything else to purchase you can use it.

mish

I don't know if you can see this pic well, because it is dark, but here is a pic of my puppy laying in the seat. She loves it:D

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC