Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Lizards at KMart

I read on a thread here that KMart had a pink TurboBooster on sale this week so I went to get one today.

They were out of the pink, but...they had the Lizards in Line I have been hearing about! It's so cute!

I know my granddaughter will love it and then it will be easy to pass down to my grandson. It was $39.99!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Re: Lizards at KMart

I miss my Lizard TB

I saw that too and was tempted to see if my local Kmart got anymore in. I "don't" need it, but I love that print and regret selling mine a while back. I would love to see that print on an SS1 or SR32 for an infant boy or most of all on the Nautilus!!

I hope she loves it!!
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

That's probably my all time favorite cover. Maybe I'll have to grab one, my DS will need a new emergency backup seat after he outgrows the Radian. I'd hate to be unable to find that seat in the next year or two & I'm not holding out much hope that Graco will come out with something even cuter by then.

Quote Originally Posted by MOM25BOYS View Post
    I miss my Lizard TB

I saw that too and was tempted to see if my local Kmart got anymore in. I "don't" need it, but I love that print and regret selling mine a while back. I would love to see that print on an SS1 or SR32 for an infant boy or most of all on the Nautilus!!

I hope she loves it!!
    I might be willing to sell it back in May if you want it. It is being used in the babysitter's car and we will be done with it then. I would have a good excuse to get another booster then!

We like the Lizards booster. Adam thinks it is pretty cool.

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mish View Post
    I might be willing to sell it back in May if you want it. It is being used in the babysitter's car and we will be done with it then. I would have a good excuse to get another booster then!

We like the Lizards booster. Adam thinks it is pretty cool.
    LOL, count me in if you do! Its funny how I purge my seats to make DH happy only to buy them back down the road...
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

CPS Advocate

We have one, it's a flippin CUTE cover.

Carseat Crazy

Does anyone have a picture? Me and my sister are suppose to go booster shopping this weekend. We don't have a K-Mart handy (ok! So really we don't have ANYTHING handy!) but I think I can find one if I have to! haha!

Ambassador - CPS Technician CTPDMom's Avatar

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...W830797110001P

I love it...and I just called my Kmart and they have 3 on the shelves. We're not ready for a booster yet, ds is 3.5. However, he's just about outgrown our spare seat and I think it would be a good idea to have it in the garage just in case both dh and I have a problem and can't get home to pick him up from daycare. Grandma or my uncle can go to the house and get the booster, daycare is 3 blocks away so I'd rather the booster than nothing in an emergency.

BTW, if you sign up on Kmart's site you get a $5 off $50 coupon in your e-mail right away. So if you have anything else to purchase you can use it.
    CPST - Special Needs Trained

The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.

I don't know if you can see this pic well, because it is dark, but here is a pic of my puppy laying in the seat. She loves it
    Last edited by mish; 03-05-2009 at 10:28 AM.