Which is the best sit and stand stroller?

Holly

what stroller will you be using? You probably have mentioned it somewhere, but my memory... :whistle:

I have a regular joovy caboose now and I like it, but the ergo caboose would have been perfect when I had my 2nd. We had a graco duoglider then because I needed an actual stroller seat for my oldest at the time.

ADS

Lea_Ontario

The bigger kids don't like the Joovy because there is no space on the little bench for them if the the seat is reclined, since it overlaps the bench by half.

The little ones don't like the Joovy because the front seat part has no padding or support - it's uncomfortable.

It's also flimsy, and the canopy is useless.

Overall - It is a purchase that I completely regret, a complete and total waste of money for us.

zactayaus

I know that Zactayaus just bought the Mia Moda. She might be able to share more experiences on this one too. She might have her hands full for a while, but you could try to PM her.

Yes. I have the Mia Moda. I bought it for the new baby and DS2. Since baby isn't here yet I have not officially used it but I do have it all ready to go and I have given DD 10yo (54lbs) and DS2 5yo (38lbs) a ride around the house in it. LOL. I really liked the way it pushed. Much easier than my graco duo air glider. The toddler seat flips up so that you can easily reach the basket underneath. The toddler seat also has two different positions so it can be slid out farther from the front seat when it is reclined so that the front seat isn't stuck in the older childs back. Both seats seam well padded and both the SR and SS1 fit in the stroller perfect. The only downside I see right now is how heavy it is (it is a beast) and that it will also take up a lot of room in the trunk of a car. Mine will be in the back of my suburban so space is not an issue for me. Oh, and I find it is very well built, very sturdy and not cheap or flimsy at all.

Kat_Momof3

I love the looks of the mia moda... just didn't want to say much on it when you have it at your house and can give a more detailed statement.

Don't forget, not only carseat pictures, but we'll want stroller pictures when the new bean makes his/her appearance!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC