A few new pictures.....

emandbri

Here is the last picture of Benjamin in his pretty green marathon. I promised myself I wouldn't cry, didn't work! :crying:

DSC02152.JPG

Here is Benjamin using a graco cargo in my mom's van. I know it isn't the best picture but I actually think he fits pretty well. What do you guys think? Would you be comfortable with it? He would ride in it maybe once every few months.

DSC02158.JPG

and a new siggy picture.

Here is the old one taken last summer, Elizabeth's legs have gotten much longer. I wonder if I had the new picture up if more people would have voted that she needs a true fit! hee hee

DSC01827.JPG

Oh and Elizabeth is 2 years 7 months, 32 lbs, 36 inches.
Benjamin is 5 years 6 months, 45 lbs, 45 inches.

ADS

Maedze

Cool :D

The shoulder belt position is obviously great with the Cargo. The shot isn't that great of the lap-belt, but it looks to me like it's lying on the thighs? If it is, I'd be fine with it :)

Pixels

Maybe it's my eyes, or maybe it's the hoodie, but it looks to me like the shoulder belt is going over his shoulder instead of centered on his collar bone.

Not picking on you, but why does it seem like everyone has their kid in really baggy clothes when they take the photos, and then ask how the belt fits?

Wow, Elizabeth really has gotten bigger. Her hair is so pretty!

emandbri

Cool :D

The shoulder belt position is obviously great with the Cargo. The shot isn't that great of the lap-belt, but it looks to me like it's lying on the thighs? If it is, I'd be fine with it :)

I looked like it was to me. I was just worried after reading so much about how bad the cargo is as a booster. I do think if he got much taller he wouldn't fit right.

So does that mean you're ready to part with that Arcadia
Grass cover? :whistle:

Your kids look great! :thumbsup:

Hee hee I doubt I will ever sell it. :whistle:

Maybe it's my eyes, or maybe it's the hoodie, but it looks to me like the shoulder belt is going over his shoulder instead of centered on his collar bone.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought as long as it wasn't off the shoulder the belt would end up in the right place in a crash.

Not picking on you, but why does it seem like everyone has their kid in really baggy clothes when they take the photos, and then ask how the belt fits?

I will try to put them in tighter clothes next time, that is just what he happened to be wearing that day.

Wow, Elizabeth really has gotten bigger. Her hair is so pretty!

Thanks! I actually spent a long time making sure her braids were perfect and you can't even see them in the picture! ;)

Maedze

As long as the belt is between the neck and end of the shoulder it's an acceptable fit. His is borderline, but the shell of the Cargo will probably help remind him to keep his arms where they belong :p

djma

Wow! I still remember your siggy picture with her in the SS1! She's so pretty! Your kids are so cute! I think he looks pretty good in the booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC